Spring is just around the corner. With the warmer weather comes the fundraising season and inevitably, elevated stress levels for those who are in the leadership and support positions of fundraising campaigns – particularly those in smaller group settings or organizations.
For a lot of people, the sequence of fundraising events usually goes something like this:
- A group of individuals come together and talk about something they all believe in, a "cause."
- The group decides they need to do something to make an impact for their cause.
- The team realizes that everything they want to do to support their cause costs money.
- Realizing they have no money, the group brainstorms ideas to raise funds.
- The scope and enormity of organizing fundraising efforts such as car washes, bake sales, and bottle drives, and managing all the people required for such efforts, overwhelm the group and they lose hope, and eventually sight of their cause.
- The group becomes disillusioned and disbands, having accomplished nothing for their cause.
But what if that group had known there was a much easier way to raise funds? A method that requires very little in the way of brainstorming, organizing, and managing efforts. A very nearly trouble-free way to maximize fundraising potential while minimizing the stressors that often plague most fundraising efforts.
As America’s #1 fundraising authority, SaveAround has spent more than four decades perfecting fundraising techniques and is ready to show you just how easy (not to mention fun) it can be to maximize your fundraising potential. We have taken the brainstorming and large parts of the management pieces out of the mix, so all your efforts can go directly toward actually raising funds.
No matter what you are trying to raise money for, we offer a solution that will earn you the highest proceeds possible. Nationally renowned for our discount coupon books, we also other fundraising options based on custom apparel, cookie dough (always a customer favorite), or catalog sales of carefully curated and highly profitable items. We also offer an online ordering option so you can include long-distance supporters in your campaign.
Our coupon books offer more than $5,000 in savings to your supporters and are available in over 200 cities throughout North America. PLUS, a book purchase means FREE access to our Mobile App for 12 months. The app offers additional thousands in savings and can be used in the U.S. and Canada. It is truly Savings-on-the-Go!
The Girl Scouts have nothing on our cookie dough, which come in multiple flavors including customer favorites Homemade Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Macadamia, Oatmeal, Double Chocolate, and MORE!
Our SaveAround fundraising apparel features top quality brand merchandise that is fully customizable – allowing you to both outfit your fundraising crew and offer supporters the chance to represent your cause.
So, stop stressing out about how you are going to raise funds for your organization – call one of our highly-trained fundraising representatives today to find out how easy we are about to make your fundraising campaign!