SaveAround™ is always looking for talented individuals who possess a strong work ethic. Our open positions are listed below. If you see something that intrigues you, send us your resume. If you don’t see a position that interests you but think that you may be a fit for our company, contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at SaveAround™.
|We currently have openings in these fields:
Outside Sales Rep - Merchant Acquisition
Professional Fundraising Representative
|Outside Sales Rep - Merchant Acquisition
Summary: Travel throughout the U.S. to secure agreements with local, national, and regional merchants. These agreements are for discount offers provided by the merchants that are used in various formats, including, but not limited to fundraising coupon books, deal of the day programs, online/electronic discount programs, customer loyalty and rewards programs, and discount cards.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Travel to establish relationships in order to secure qualified local, regional, and national merchant content and discount offers using company merchant agreement(s) for company’s discount publications, including, but not limited to coupon books, discount cards, online/electronic discount programs, and daily deal programs;
• Meet or exceed company’s reasonable standards and expectations regarding agreements per week and applicable project deadlines;
• Service existing merchant accounts through customer contact and on-site visitation when needed;
• Perform follow-up visits, calls, and evaluation of accounts;
• Maintain accurate and detailed information on existing and potential merchant accounts;
• Develop marketing material and strategies to solicit and secure national merchant accounts;
• Submit daily activity reports;
• Work diligently with the corporate office.
• Attend company conventions and shows as needed;
• Cross-train to provide an understandings of the internal workings of the corporate office, as well as coverage of other positions, if and when necessary;
• Develop sales methods and protocols to assist company wide sales efforts;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
• Travel up to 100% of the job to secure company wide sales;
• Clean and valid driver license;
• At least two years of relevant business to business outside sales experience;
• Reliable and trustworthy;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Special Note: No particular permanent address location required, as the job is 100% travel.
|Professional Fundraising Representative (PFR)
• Establish relationships to secure new fundraising accounts.
• Establish and close new fundraising accounts over the phone.
• Responsibly maintain and manage potential fundraising accounts.
• Develop sales methods and protocols to assist company wide sales efforts.
• Maintain accurate and detailed information on existing and potential clients.
• Work thoroughly to maintain weekly, monthly, predetermined sales and call volume quotas.
• Help to train and orientate potential new PFR team members.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A desire for a career in sales and marketing
• Proficient using the computer, including familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Great oral/written communication skills
• Self-motivated, responsible, and reliable
• Ability to stay-on-task
SaveAround™ partners with hundreds of independent contractors all across the United States in order to produce the best quality product and reach the most fundraising groups. We have a number of exciting opportunities available. Call 866.554.5061 and a SaveAround™ representative will contact you to discuss.
Are you interested in…
• Flexible home-based selling?
• No required inventory? Allows you to concentrate on selling for faster success.
• Endless selling opportunities?
Even if you’ve never sold a fundraiser before, you can do it with SaveAround™. As a leader in providing local coupon books in North America, our proven process will guide you no matter your experience level. As an independent contractor of SaveAround™, you’ll enjoy direct access to successful, powerful marketing and selling tools, and continued support from our corporate office.
SaveAround™/Enjoy The City North, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in its business practices or employment and personnel practices on the basis of race/color, creed, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. SaveAround™/Enjoy The City North, Inc. is also a drug free workplace.